Subject: [Leica] Fall Photo Show
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:02:09 -0500

I was notified this week that two of my photos from the collection of the
Milwaukee Art Museum will be exhibited in "Portrait of Milwaukee"  at the
Milwaukee Art Museum's Herzfeld Center for Photography and Media Arts from
September 6, 2019 to March 1, 2020.

The notice says:
"The exhibit features photographs from the 1920s through the 1980s which
highlight some of the people, movements, businesses, and neighborhoods that
helped make Milwaukee what it is today."

These are the two pictures.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/GasPump_AMR_001.jpg.html

<