Subject: [Leica] Week 28 Infrared
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 00:36:55 -0400

Yes, I?m using the M8 mostly with my Elmarit 21 (28 equivalent) which seems
to suit the way I?m seeing IR. I would try wider, but neither of my CV
Heliar?s takes filters politely. My most used filter is a 720?picked up a
67mm 4-filter IR set from Neewer for under $40 and spent another 15 or so on
step down rings.

thanks for the peek

ric

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Week 28 Infrared)