Subject: [Leica] Good to see Leica still being used!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 13:10:01 -0700

I see some of you are using M10, and Lluis still shoots film. What a
strange journey this has been since I picked up a rental Leica M6 in 2003.

Making major life changing decisions, and will be photographing more again
when things settle down. Hopefully soon....

Keep pushing that button!
--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Good to see Leica still being used!)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Good to see Leica still being used!)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Good to see Leica still being used!)