Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23-25/7/2019: Lili's goat cheese
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:11:19 +0200

A ?daily? picture that stretches from Tuesday to Thursday, but there is a
good explanation. Yesterday we had our pre-vacation dinner (many people in
our office start their summer holiday on Monday). Instead of going to a
restaurant, one of the women in our department hosted an after-work party at
her house. So we all brought something to eat and drink, and a good time was
had by all. My contribution was to be the goat cheese made by Lili. So I
drove to her shop in the mountains on Tuesday morning to do the shopping,
the cheeses were kept at the fridge at the office, and were devoured with
pleasure last night. Four images.

Lili lives and works in Tibi, a village in the mountains. This is the view
from the roundabout as one enters the village, so that is the road I came
on?first a steep descent and then a brutal climb. I was by car this time,
but I do cycle to Tibi once in a while along these roads:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7R6rQBH/A

Lili?s shop. Lili is originally from the German-speaking part of
Switzerland. Her husband is Spanish, a Tibi local. He looks after the goats,
she makes the cheese:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BMtmzX3/A

Lili getting my purchases out of her fridge:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qbkmCKZ/A

And then, last night, served (read the caption for details of the cheeses):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mm7f4Dz/A

It was yummy.

Cheers,
Nathan