Subject: [Leica] IMG: Swimmers in Dublin Bay at Seapoint
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 00:40:44 +0100

Took this at 7.30pm yesterday when we had close to our hottest day of
the year. It was surprisingly busy considering the late hour and the
falling tide. My son was down there changing for his swim, but it's too
difficult to point him out. I had been for my swim earlier so didn't
join him. Mind you, the water was glorious, so I was a bit regretful.

Sony A7ii with Zeiss 55/1.8

The large size is huge as there is a fair bit of detail in the image.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Swimmers in Dublin Bay at Seapoint)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Swimmers in Dublin Bay at Seapoint)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Swimmers in Dublin Bay at Seapoint)