Subject: [Leica] Eff My Life - my M9 has sensor corrosion :-/
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 02:14:56 -0700

Normally I don't shoot uniform color background nor closed down the
aperture too much, but I had the opportunity to photograph some award
statuettes and those are exactly the conditions I shot them in. Sigh.

Now I have to clean up 120+ images. At least Photoshop Healing Brush and
Smudge tool work great on this set of images.

Of course Leica no longer offers free replacement. Sigh. Well, the M9 is
the only digital I own... and getting its sensor replaced is probably more
than or close to the price of another used M9 with replaced sensor, not
that I have the money anyway... Ugh.

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Eff My Life - my M9 has sensor corrosion :-/)