Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday at the Buddleia Bush
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:04:05 -0500

Although I glimpsed a yellow Tiger Swallowtail as I approached the bush,
it saw me, flew off, and never returned.? This Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
(Dark Form) was less timid and kept working the flowers, though its
favorites seemed to be the ones in the middle of the bush.? Here is my
best shot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190721-P7216578.JPG.html

For the third session in a row, this dedicated Song Sparrow has taken an
interest in my photography efforts.? Today, it was back on the pine
branch, though it moved to a less exposed position in a bush for part of
the time I was there.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190721-P7216588.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols