Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unusual Rose of Sharon
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 11:39:02 -0500

When we built this house fifty years ago, my late wife gathered Rose of
Sharon plants from her old home in Mississippi and transplanted them to
our new yard.? Over the years, they have mutated to a variety of shades
and colors, from pure white to this deep rose, shone here after attack
by Japanese Beetles, and with the outer rain bands of Tropical Storm
Barry passing overhead.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190714-DSCF1376.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols