Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/7/2019: my son
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 07:03:19 +0200

I am cheating a bit, since only two of the three pictures were taken on the
day indicated. The first one was taken on July 7th, but exactly 30 years ago.

On this day, in 1989, my first child Moses was born in Tampa, Florida. This
is the very first picture I took of him, at 20 minutes old:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bVVPPSG/A

Thirty years later, he has an engineering degree from the University of Bath
in England, works now as a consultant for BCG in New York, and lives in New
Jersey with his Brazilian wife Myrela. They are spending the big day in
central Europe, enjoying a peaceful holiday in Hungary, Slovenia and
Croatia. Myrela is a photographer too, and she provided me with some
birthday pictures of Moses, of which I selected these two, from Slovenia:

Relaxing in the hotel by the lake:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qqTbdXr/A

Rowing on that very lake:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-NrHrc3v/A