Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/7/2019: my wife in full voice
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 20:33:02 +0200

The European School of Alicante has a parents? choir in which my wife
started singing when our daughter attended the school. Monica graduated with
her IB in 2013, but my wife has continued to sing in the choir. And as the
devoted husband I am, I go to the performances :-) On Wednesday night they
sang at a double recital, shared with another amateur choir, from the
village of Finestrat near Benidorm. Frankly, the Finestrat choir was not
very good but OK, this is a community event, not the Grammy Awards. Three
images.

The Finestrat choir in action:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-TDcj3tj/A

My wife, getting into the music:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-drwPVm5/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LLjJCnr/A

I trust that you all appreciate the risk I am taking, posting pictures of
SWMBO without obtain prior authorisation.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain