Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 22
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 20:28:04 +0000

Thanks Douglas

john

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG [mailto:lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Barry
Sent: 05 June 2019 19:14
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Highlands PAW 22

Wonderful engineering, well captured, John. I well remember being on a
tour of Mizen Head lighthouse in West Cork back when I was about ten
years of age, and being very impressed with the intricate glasswork at
the time. It had only opened a couple of years earlier and we were lucky
to get the tour thanks to one of our neighbours in Dublin, a Mr. Martin,
who happened to be the Commissioner for Irish Lights who managed all the
lighthouses, lightships, and navigation buoys around Ireland both north
and south.

Douglas

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Highlands PAW 22)