Subject: [Leica] Album: Ted Grant's 90th birthday
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 01:56:46 -0700

Here is my album of Ted Grant's 90th birthday festivities, as conspired,
organized and attended by some of your fellow Leica aficionados.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/albums/72157708850541178>

A good time was had by all.? I am happy to report that our Dr. Ted still
has his Kick-Ass Attitude (TM).? The famous Ted Grant salute is in
evidence more than once.? The second picture in the album shows one of
two walls filled with Ted's photos, which document the goings-on at his
residence.? He's still shooting, and with a Leica.

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Album: Ted Grant's 90th birthday)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Album: Ted Grant's 90th birthday)