Subject: [Leica] Adapted lenses on a Sony camera & the Pentax BEAST!
From: papatorry at etex.net (papatorry at etex.net)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 20:22:06 -0500

Where to start?

Don:
The Canon 35mm 1:2 FD lens is a non-chrome nose, original FD mount lens
labeled "B&H/Canon Lens FD 35mm 1:2 S.S.C." on the lens's front ring.

I ordered two of the $59.95 FotodioX adapters with the camera from B&H.
They sent the correct Canon FD adapter. Alas, they sent an incorrect, Fuji
X mount, instead of the Leica M adapter that I ordered. I will return the
Fuji adapter tomorrow and hopefully they will send the correct Leica M
adapter in return. I am really looking forward to using my small
collection of Leitz, Konica, Nikkor & Canon M & LTM lenses on the Sony
body.

My first Pentax 6x7 was the original non-mirror lock-up version.
When I replaced it much later, the mirror lock-up feature had arrived. I
use the lock-up feature religiously when the Pentax is on the tripod.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. Learning every day. This is fun!

Wayne

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Adapted lenses on a Sony camera & the Pentax BEAST!)