Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 06:27:07 -0500

Greetings to all..  The first image is what I intended to show this
Monday.  Captured at the Indianapolis Art Museum:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Indianapolis+art+distraction.jpg.html

This Saturday I drove down to Beeville to attend the opening of an art
exhibit with our own Bill Clough as one of several exhibitors.  I must say
that I had a very pleasant time talking to Bill and his wife.

 First up is Bill to the left of the exhibitors posing for their official
image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Bill+Clough.jpg.html

Following are some images from the opening:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Wow+this+screen+is+better+than+the+art.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Priorities+over+art.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/musical+accompanyment.jpg.html

This last image includes half of the images that Bill showed.  If anyone is
near Victoria to San Antonio TX I highly recommend they divert to Beeville
as the images are generally quite good to excellent in Bill's case.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com