Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bird on a Branch
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 14:58:12 -0500

Yes, Doug, it does look better with a branch for a perch.? I've admired
your setup for years.? I need to find a better branch to attach to my
iron hanger pole.? And, then I need to train the birds.? This one landed
right where I tied the small branch to the iron bar, so I had to do a
lot of cloning in the lower right corner.

I'll work on it.? Thanks for the suggestion.? By the way, this was shot
using your shoulder stock to support the Olympus ZD 50-200 lens.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190501-P5016257.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA