Subject: [Leica] International Day of the Gypsy People
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 23:45:53 +0200

The 8th. April is celebrated the International Day of the Gypsy People. The
celebration consist in a floral offer and Candles to the River.

Here I have selected 29 pictures I?ve posted in a larger size  than usual,
but if you have the time I recommend view large the pictures, the looks and
expressions are very interesting.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/GypsyDay/>

I?ve shoot these  pictures with Leica MP, Elmarit 24mm Asph, Summilux 35 mm
pre-asph and Summilux 75mm
I?ve shoot two films: Oriental Seagull 400 and Kodak Tri-X, developed on
D-23  1:1

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] International Day of the Gypsy People)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] International Day of the Gypsy People)