Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 03:41:34 -0500

Greetings to all,  This time back in Austin the light was better and the
grackles were gathering so we see some aspect of the gathering at the
H.E.B. grocery store.  I will be doing this again as this image just does
not quite convey the overwhelming numbers of bird gathering on the overhead
wires.  I think that I need to use a 600 or so to compress the scene to
show the hundreds of meters of birds on the wire.  But today's image is
what I have for this Monday;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/?g2_fromNavId=xb62b1310

All the best.

--