Subject: [Leica] Tuesday's Snow
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 18:32:59 -0600

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 Howard Cummer <hcummer at gmail.com>wrote:

>Hello Luggers,

>Dear Lord - it is still snowing - and the forecast is for more today and
tomorrow!

>We have had enough - thank you! Power was out again briefly and we had to
change
>the batteries in our portable radio which we keep for emergencies.
>..
I'm wishing you good luck dealing with the snow.  We had 7"-12"  today, but
that isn't
out of the ordinary for our area.  My wife had a medical appointment so we
took our rusty winter
car, the 1990 Geo Prizm, which never gets stuck.

I too thought the cabin in the snow photo was lyrical.
--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978