Subject: [Leica] Preparing for "Snowmageddon"
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 02:01:50 -0800

"Those who know" are predicting up to 8 inches of snow for Seattle
Friday and into Saturday, and possibly more Monday. This top of the 5
inches we already got last weekend. All this would be just another day
in my native Massachusetts, but here it could spell the end of life as
we known it. Today was devoted to squeezing in numerous errands before
the onslaught. Which gave me a chance to exercise the borrowed
Voigtlander 50/1.2 I've been trying out on my M10-P.? So...

Angel of mercy:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/32083597137/in/dateposted-public/>
Waiting room