Subject: [Leica] IMG: Early Portrait
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 16:07:40 -0600

Hi Alan,

I must admit that the glamour wears thin in a fairly short while.? And,
the sun damage to the scalp that I am dealing with in old age was
certainly not well served by the extra exposure. However, in the case of
the Plymouth, it had an X-frame beneath it that added weight and
stability in an area that was appreciated.

My 2007 Volvo X-70 has a nice sun roof that may have been opened once in
the eleven years that I have owned it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA