Subject: [Leica] IMG: Woman with hat interior
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 00:03:56 +0000

We have piles of old portrait photographs in the house which were sent
to various dead relatives by other dead relatives from various parts of
the world - particularly the USA - as Ireland's main export, post famine
and pre-tech boom, was people. While I have many who I can identify,
this woman and the photographer remain an enigma, as unlike many we
have, this one has no writing on the back, and no photographer's studio
name embossed.

Woman with hat in an interior. Person and photographer unknown. Copied
with Sony A7II and 55mm Zeiss Sonnar. Can be seen LARGE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Woman+with+hat+interior.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Woman with hat interior)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: Woman with hat interior)