Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 09:34:59 -0500

Greetings and happy western new year.  Today brings us a fauna weed;
specifically grackles.  There is a large grocery near my Austin home that
due to zoning, undue influence, crony capitalism, and other non market
reasons is the only grocery for miles.  Therefore it is very busy bringing
food scraps that attract vast hordes of grackles.  The image today is only
a small vanguard staging on my street before they assault the parking lot
nearby.  This is dawn just as the sun is warming the leaves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Grackels+at+dawn.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don