Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/1/2019: three ladies at the office, victims of my Leica M8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 20:49:22 +0100

Inspired by some excellent images posted by George Lottermoser this past
week, I decided to take my M8 out for a spin. I bought this camera in the
fall of 2008, so it is positively ancient by the standards of modern
electronics. But as George said in our exchange on FB, it can certainly hold
its own, and if one sticks to ISO at 640 or below, it is like having an M7
loaded with Tri-X.

So I took my M8 to the office yesterday and went in search of victims. Most
people are back only on Monday, but I found three lovely ladies who were
willing to put up with me:

Kasia, our Polish secretary:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-f4k2WMV/A

Tamara, hiding behind her big screens:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qDPNMG7/A

And Carmen, our Spanish finance and procurement expert:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BvMJDDS/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman