Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Film Developed in Six Years
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 21:03:28 -0600

Thanks for looking Jim, Don, and Nathan.  I'm glad the processing worked
out.  My basement has windows, and even though I covered the one
near the sink, after I started I could see a lot more light than expected
diffusing through the basement.  And I forgot to block the flashing monitor
light on the water heater!  I've come full circle - the first darkroom I
used in 1967 was in a converted laundry room at the university's student
newspaper
house.  That one was so cold in winter that ice formed on the print
chemicals and only warmed from my hands shuffling prints through.  Good
training, though.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/PostLab1.jpg.html

--
Alan