Subject: [Leica] Fuji vs Sony question
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 13:42:22 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Bob Adler wrote:

>... Ended with Sony because of IBIS & crop able 50MP....

IBIS, full-frame crop-able 42MP, enormous lens adaptability and electronic
first curtain are what drew me to Sony.  I found that when using the best
lenses i.e., 280/4 APO, the 24MP of the a7II was insufficient to prevent
aliasing and color moire in fine feather detail.  YMMV.  I'm now using the
a7rIII and I'm very happy with it, especially since I don't often use winter
gloves.  No Fuji experience.

Since this is Friday I should mention that I have an a7rII with Kolarivision
thin cover glass for sale.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com