Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 49
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 11:33:10 +0800

Hi Nathan,

I find the B&W 49-8 very appealing. Thanks fro sharing.

Howard

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 22:42:46 +0100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu <mailto:photo at
frozenlight.eu>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>, Olympus Camera Discussion
        <olympus at thomasclausen.net <mailto:olympus at thomasclausen.net>>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: a nice week back home

After an entire week in cold Warsaw it was nice to be back in balmy
Alicante, to work, go cycling, visit the beach early in the morning etc. So
this week I give you happy people, streets decorated for Christmas, pre-dawn
and post-dawn beach, small-town life. And of course a cute cat. It is all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2379
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2379>

Nathan