Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 2: The mother and an interior
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 00:53:50 +0000

Interior shot of my local library - the LexIcon - in Dun Laoghaire. Fuji
X100S. Can be seen LARGE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/DL+30112018+Library+interior.jpg.html

My mother contre jour. iPhone 5S.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mother+in+car.jpg.html

She'll be 95 in January and has just given up driving even though her
eyesight is sharp and her reaction times are excellent. The only thing
I'm really concerned about is the giant hand emerging from the earth and
attacking the house behind her. I'll have to warn the neighbourhood watch.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: The mother and an interior)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMGs x 2: The mother and an interior)