Subject: [Leica] Family of Man II
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 12:43:29 -0700

Hi Don,
I very much agree with you. When Alastair and Helen were visiting Pender
Island last year, along with Jayanand and Neela,
I had Alastair sign my copy and I took a picture of him signing which is now
pasted in the front page of the book. It was a
massive undertaking and where Alastair found the time to do it, given his
full time work schedule, I really don?t know.
And every photo in the book was taken with Leica glass too.
Cheers
Howard