Subject: [Leica] The Grandkids in Calgary
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 12:29:53 -0700

Hi Nathan,
I have both the 60mm macro and, as you see here, the 56mm f1.2. I brought
the latter to Calgary in case I was asked to shoot any play rehearsals.
Hasn?t happened yet. The macro slow focuses and the 56 is very fast so now I
prefer it. The Victoria son-in-law has added the 60 macro to his Fuji lens
collection.
Howard