Subject: [Leica] Glowdeo from Albuquerque
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 14:22:49 -0700

In the evening, weather permitting, the balloons line up on the field,
tethered to the ground, and inflate and the light them up with their
burners, hence the Glow in Glowdeo.? With burners pulsing and crowds
cheering, it is a wonderful site.? The first night the winds were too
high, so no one was able to inflate their balloon.? The second night was
perfect.? We arrived a bit later than we usually do, and as the bus
pulled up, the many of the balloons were already inflated.? I had never
seen this view from the road before.

View large if you can.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9423-Pano.jpg.html

When it got darker, the show began.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9469.jpg.html

Some of these are blends of two shots because as they pulse, some are
lit and some are not, so I combined a few.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9442-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9427-Edit.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9469.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9469.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9477.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f8/bf/Glowdeo-9432-Edit.jpg.html

Then comes a spectacular fireworks display that I'll include in the next
set.

Enjoy.? Sorry for the rush job, but we are leaving tomorrow for Yosemite.

Comments welcome

Aram

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Glowdeo from Albuquerque)