Subject: [Leica] Help adapting a Leica lens 90mm SM Summicron Leica M adapted
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 23:16:06 -0700

I just acquired a nice, early Summicron 90mm (currently M) that was factory
converted to M from SM by essentially glueing/cementing an SM to M adapter
to the lens.

This lens is and will always be a sort of M lens as it has the rd dot and my
intent is not to deceive but, rather, to use the lovely lens on my Barnack
(scrrewmount) cameras as well by carefully removing the M to SM Adapter
(again glued on)

Has anyone done this and, if so how? Ideally, I would like to preserve the
SM to M adapter as well but?thanks Mark in Oregon

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Help adapting a Leica lens 90mm SM Summicron Leica M adapted)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Help adapting a Leica lens 90mm SM Summicron Leica M adapted)
Message from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Face Time)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Face Time)