Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 05:52:43 -0400

Greetings all, this morning starts with a rather boring image.  I am
posting because I believe it was some hopps growing on a fence along the
river in Wetzler.  I congratulate the home brewer for bringing their bier
making really local:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/hopps.jpg.html

Back to a little more serious imaging.  I am always amazed at the
persistence of plants growing in difficult situations.  The first is some
spots of yellow on a castle wall in Gent:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/yelllow+on+the+castle+wall.jpg.html

and more spots of yellow growing in the Frankfurt Main rail yard:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/yelllow+on+the+castle+wall.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don