Subject: [Leica] Dachau
From: jhandsfield at att.net (James Handsfield)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 20:30:12 +0200

I spent this afternoon on a walking to (Munich Walking Tours) of the Dachau
concentration camp and some surrounding area.  These are not happy pictures
to me.  I will say the grounds are lovely as they were from 1933 to 1945.
The SS believed that having beautiful surroundings would calm the prisoners.

I?m reminded that the worst evil looks wonderful and beautiful.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/jhandsfield_att_net/Europe+Fall+2018/Dachau/

<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/jhandsfield_att_net/Europe+Fall+2018/Dachau/>

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net