Subject: [Leica] A fellow LUGer on this cruise?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 17:11:40 +0200

Jan and I are doing a Seabourn cruise in the eastern Med & Greek Isles.
Today we?re anchored off Mgaar, Malta on the island of Gozo.

As I was leaving the tender in Mgaar I noticed a fellow photographer who was
carrying at least a Leica S (something or other) and a Leica SL. I attempted
to converse but he was already negotiating with a taxi driver.

I?m hoping this person might be a fellow LUGer and we?d touch base. If it?s
you - do tell: Adam Bridge 726.

To all others: great trip so far. I chose to take my Fuji X-T2 with an X-T1
for Jan and an X-T1 as backup in case of disaster. The smaller lenses made
the choice very straightforward. No bandwidth to post snaps but when I?m
back I have a few worthy of being seen.

Adam

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A fellow LUGer on this cruise?)