Subject: [Leica] Aerial Photos
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 06:42:07 -0700

Hi Howard,
Thanks for your suggestion. As I mentioned in my first posting it was a dull
cloudy day and the rain started as we were returning to the airport.
The originals are quite a bit washed out compared to what I have posted and
I could, as you suggest, add more clarity, contrast and dehazing.
I?ll go back and have another look. Glad you liked them.
Cheers
Howard