Subject: [Leica] How to efficiently remove jpg’s from LR catalog?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 06:18:18 +0000 (UTC)

This was ot smart, but I did it anyway.....when taking the past 1100 images,
I decided to save as JPG + RAW. ?Then I compounded my error by importing
them all into LR. ?That was not good enough so I decided to edit a bunch.
I do not need the jpg?s, nor do i want them in my catalog.....How can I
remove all of them with a few key strokes? ?( Keeping the raw files with
their edits)
Lr Classic?CC ?on Windoze 10.

Frank Filippone?Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] How to efficiently remove jpg’s from LR catalog?)