Subject: [Leica] IMG: Neighborhood Woodchuck
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 21:53:55 +0100

Jim, that's one big thinking woodchuck if it intends to chuck that size
of wooden building over its head :-)
BTW we don't have woodchucks over here in Ireland, so I thought to
myself that's the first photo I've ever seen of one. Turns out it's a
groundhog which we also don't have over here, but most of us have heard
of Groundhog Day? - well at least the film of it.
Best of luck getting a closer sharper shot of your new tenant.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Neighborhood Woodchuck)