Subject: [Leica] The Hop Harvest on Pender Island
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:47:51 -0700

Good one Douglas,
I sent the URL to Richard, the Hop Farm Owner, and he is inspired to try and
get a set of stilts
for next year!! Watch for the photos!!
:-)
Howard
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 01:34:54 +0100
From: Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie <mailto:imra at iol.ie>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: Re: [Leica] The Hop Harvest on Pender Island

Howard, it great to see such an involved community activity still being
carried out on your island. Your pal took two great pictures of you,
even though, to the disappointment of perhaps some, he used a Nikon :-)
Personally I was disappointed that I didn't see you and your wife with
some of the more traditional equipment...
https://mashable.com/2017/06/03/hop-pickers/?europe=true#tqwFM1zqUqqN
<https://mashable.com/2017/06/03/hop-pickers/?europe=true#tqwFM1zqUqqN>

Douglas