Subject: [Leica] IMG: Labor Day Birthday Gathering
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 11:21:24 +0100

The last couple for me, Jim. Kids (and people like me) love water! It's
nice to see joy on their faces.

I'm aiming to keep swimming through the winter if things work out, but I
have the sea beside me. Lake water is a different animal in the colder
seasons. Do you have that lake near you, and do people still swim in it
during the winter?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Labor Day Birthday Gathering)