Subject: [Leica] To my Canadian Friends
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:33:19 +0000

OK.  What?s the deal?  I thought we were friends, yet the last 5 days you
have been allowing the illegal immigration of Canadian smoke into my back
yard, Yakima, WA.  This is unacceptable.  An act of terrorism.  Are you mad
because our president does not like your prime minister? Our president, who
is loved even more abroad than in this country?  Do we  have to build a
wall?  How tall a wall do we need to build to keep our air free from
terrorist attacks from the North?  Don?t make him madder than he already is,
or we will start building, and, incidentally,  YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/As+the+sun+sets-2902.jpg.html

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] To my Canadian Friends)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] To my Canadian Friends)