Subject: [Leica] Yet another LR question.......
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:03:47 -0700

I have a problem that seems like I am doing something wrong.. Can someone
help me figure out the solution?

I use a desktop computer for this part...

My images were on a specific HDD inside my Desktop.  In one folder, were the
subject images.  Using latest version of LRCCC.

I have a bunch of RAW images that re made into a Panorama.  Images are saved
and are available to any Library or Develop or Book module work I wish to
do.

I made up a book.. All ok.. Images come up just fine.

Then I exported my catalog of images to a second, portable HDD.  All images
from this book, used or not,  were exported.

Switching to my Laptop...

I then took the HDD and Imported the catalog to my laptop.

I am missing ALL the panorama images, but of course, the imported viewable
images were there..

I checked the HDD, using the file explorer ( Win 10), but they were
apparently not put on the HDD, even though the non-Panorama images were all
accounted for.  No non-Panorama images were lost..

I can create the RAW panoramas again, but that means re-editing them all...

What happened to my real, created RAW panoramas?  Where might they be
hiding?

Note: I performed the same operations before, without issue, on previous
versions of LRCCC.  This time I hit a snag...

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from piers at hemy.org (Piers Hemy) ([Leica] Yet another LR question.......)