Subject: [Leica] IMG: Continuing with Close-Ups
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:18:27 -0500

Continuing to strive for close-ups, I caught two of interest today.?
First, a seldom seen Bumble Bee was departing a Rose of Sharon:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180723-DSCF8715.JPG.html

And a slightly damaged Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, minus one tail,
allowed me to approach him on the Buddleia bush.? This is the best image
of the head and eyes that I have captured:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180723-DSCF8726.JPG.html

These may be viewed LARGE if so desired.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Continuing with Close-Ups)