Subject: [Leica] IMG: Learning From Moose
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:38:44 -0500

Learning from Moose's examples, I purchased an Olympus 2-element
close-up lens, though where Moose uses them with long lenses, I stay
light with more normal focal lengths and get up very close. Here are a
couple of samples of the results, and I am quite pleased with them.

Another Silver Sided Skipper, sipping from a Buddleia bloom:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180722-DSCF8585.JPG.html

And a busy Carpenter Bee, doing his thing in a Rose of Sharon bloom:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180722-DSCF8646.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA