Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/7/2018 amended: three more Munich vignettes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:27:26 +0200

These three images are from my wanderings around Munich after the end of
work yesterday.

Across from my hotel is the Gasteig, home of Munich?s main classical music
venue and various other cultural institutions. I was impressed by the
variety and sheer number of cultural offerings:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-D5wD89Z/A

I went back to the area around the university and the English Garden to have
a beer and enjoy the good weather. Just before entering the English Garden,
the late afternoon sun gave me the kind of backlight that I like:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HZDmWbZ/A

And then I went to a beer garden that I also visited two weeks ago and did
the same as this man:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sGQ9r7m/A

Cheers,
Nathan