Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Hummers
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:20:28 -0700

I like the colors in the first one - you really have captured the
iridescence of the hummer?s feathers but I like the wing blur of the 2nd
one. But the 1st is clearly the best.

That green background, for me, works against the content but I understand
you don?t have a lot to work with in choosing that!

Keep ?em coming!

Adam