Subject: [Leica] Sunday Shot
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 21:28:26 -0400

Summer Light No. 1: Retired Boat. My friend of half a century, Marlane
Wurzbach, is an artist. A painter. (marlane.wurzbach.com
<http://marlane.wurzbach.com/>) She often depicts things as they might
appear in bright, midday, southern light. Joel Meyerowicz?s beach pictures
remind me very much of her work. She has inspired me. I much prefer to shoot
in softer, late afternoon light, but this summer I am going try to expand my
horizons and build my character by working on a series of photos called
Summer Light (which I hate!) Here?s the first.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Summer+Light+-+Retired+Boat.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!

Thanks,

Barney