Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen at the Airport Today
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 15:27:49 -0500

I stopped by the airport for a few minutes today and snapped a few
pictures.? The first is a Maule STOL aircraft equipped with a tow hook,
apparently visiting for some sort of sailplane training exercise for CAP
cadets.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180707-DSCF7056.JPG.html

The second is a very colorful airplane for hauling sky divers. It is a
Pacific Aerospace 750XL, made in New Zealand.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180707-DSCF7070.JPG.html

And since my car was clean, including the wheels, I snapped a quick pic
of this old man's transportation, a 2007 Volvo V70 Turbo.? Low drag
coefficient, quick acceleration.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180707-DSCF7075.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols