Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon LS9000 ED scanner
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 13:17:05 -0500

For sale: Nikon LS9000 ED scanner in mint condition. My sister-in-law
purchased this new from a local camera shop some years ago.? It was to
be for a family photo scanning project,? but she never got started and
passed away last year.? I believe it has never been used, just taken out
of the box and put on a desk.Except for one slide holder, all of the
cables, cords, film holders, software disks etc. have not been opened.?
All of the items shipped with it are there, except for two "masks",
which I think are plastic strips to mask off part of a negative (not
sure why those would be used but aftermarket strips are available).? I
didn't see a FireWire card, but I included a new one that shipped with
my Nikon scanner.? All is in the original packaging.? I use a Nikon
4000ED scanner, so I plugged its FireWire cable and power into the 9000
and tried it.? Results with color slides were fine (4,000 ppi 48-bit
scans).? I thought I would offer it to Luggers first, then put on eBay
in a week or so.? $3,500 + shipping

Items included are:

Scanner, power cable, FireWire cable, 35mm strip film holder, 35mm slide
holder, medium format strip film holder, FireWire interface board, Nikon
Scan CD, CD reference manual, Nikon View CD, user's manual and
quick-start guide.? It may be possible to use the Nikon Scan software
with Windows 7/10.? It seems I found a way to do that some time back,
but I prefer Vuescan anyway.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/APC_0039.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/APC_0041.jpg.html