Subject: [Leica] Hummer and Eagles
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 07:37:18 -0700

Given my extensive investment in excellent Fuji lenses I likely
eventually will get the XH-1 - in body image stabilization is the attraction.
And, of course, Leica M lenses work well on the fujis via adapter - while
I wait for my M10 to reappear.
Thanks for the comment on the ?Vogue" eagle.
Appreciated.
Howard