Subject: [Leica] IMG: The 4th Cometh
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:37:33 +0100

You won't get one of those here, Jim, as selling fireworks is illegal in
Ireland. That said at Hallowe'en the sky is lit up with illegal
fireworks brought in from over the border. Mind you on the 4th of July,
there will be the odd rocket going up from the ex pat yanks.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: The 4th Cometh)